Information about the editing company:
French Simplified Joint-Stock Company with a capital of € 3 586,56
RCS Paris 919 971 564
17-21, Rue Saint-Fiacre
75002 – PARIS – France
Phone number: +33 1 82 83 83 83
Director of publication: Mr. Vincent KIENTZ
This website is hosted by the company Netlify, Inc. of which the contacts appear below.
Address: 44 Montgomery Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California 94104
Phone number: +1(415)6911573
Access to the website:
Access to the website is free and unrestricted. The website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of acts of God or force majeure, hardware difficulties, difficulties related to the structure or functioning of the communication networks, or any other technical difficulty.
Due to the nature and complexity of the internet, and in particular its technical performance and the time required to consult, request or transfer information, BLUNOMY makes every effort, in accordance with the state of the art, to allow access to and use of the website. However, BLUNOMY cannot guarantee the accessibility or uninterrupted availability of the website.
In addition, BLUNOMY reserves the right to, without notice or compensation, temporarily or permanently close the website or access to one or more remote services, including for the purpose of updates, maintenance, modifications, or changes to operating methods, servers and access timeframes, without this list being restrictive.
In addition, BLUNOMY reserves the right to modify the website and services available at any time.
The costs of connection and use of the telecommunication networks necessary for accessing and consulting the website are borne by the user.
Finally, the users is responsible for:
- verifying the compatibility of the digital device used to connect to the website;
- ensuring that its digital device do not contain any viruses and is in perfect working order;
- using the website for fair and lawful purposes, in accordance with public order, good morals and the rights of third parties, thus not interfering with the performance or use of the website by third parties.
Intellectual property :
The content of this website, its structure as well as the software, texts, animated images or not, photographs, know-how, distinctive signs such as logos and trademarks and all other element composing it are the exclusive property of BLUNOMY or of the third parties which granted a license to use to BLUNOMY:
- Picture by ThisisEngineering RAEng on Unsplash
- Picture by Manson Yim on Unsplash
- Picture by Swapnil Bapat on Unsplash
- Picture by Denise Jans on Unsplash
- Picture by Benjamin Davies on Unsplash
- Picture by Alexander Kagan on Unsplash
Without prejudice to the viewing, the browsing on the website does not imply any transfer or concession of any intellectual property rights on the elements belonging to BLUNOMY or its right holders to the benefit of the users.
Any reproduction, exploitation, and/or representation, total or partial, of any of these elements, without the express authorisation of BLUNOMY, is prohibited and would constitute an infringement that could engage the civil and penal liability of the perpetrator.
The same applies to databases appearing, if any, on the website, which are also protected by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
All other uses, not expressly authorised by BLUNOMY, are prohibited, and constitute counterfeiting.
BLUNOMY shall not be liable:
- in the event of a breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation preventing access to the website or to one or more of its functionalities;
- for any inconvenience or damage related to the use of the internet network;
- concerning the information provided on the website and BLUNOMY does not guarantee that such information is complete, verified, updated or accurate. The information, documents and other materials are provided on an "as is" basis, without any express or implied warranty of any kind;
- of any indirect damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from, or related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the website (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of confidential information or other data, business interruption, privacy violations, etc.).